Mackenzie's Birthday Countdown

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Santa Claus is coming to town

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

And Her Name Is...

Husband Craig has officially taken over this blog and now it's time to go CRAZY!  I asked Kristen where the updates were tonight and she said she hasn't had time to update lately.  I guess being pregnant sure does take up a lot of time.


This past weekend I started painting our kiddo's room.  Hey, speaking of the kiddo, did you know we have picked out her name?  *insert drum roll*


.......


Mackenzie Grace Skistimas


Lovely, right?  One of the reasons I like the name so much is because I can see the name really sounding good when I'm yelling.  "MACKENZIE GRACE!"  Hopefully I won't ever have any reason to yell as she'll without a doubt be an angel.  We're just a couple weeks out of Christmas (yes, just like Skistimas) and while one last trip to Disney World before Mack comes it was ultimately vetoed as we wanted to make sure we enjoyed our last Christmas (yes, really, like Skistimas) as just Craig and Kristen with our family.


It's certainly beginning to look a lot like Christmas. See you next week.... HOPEFULLY with a tummy picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment