Mackenzie's Birthday Countdown

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Santa Claus is coming to town

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Baby Mackenzie Update

Mackenzie is definitely getting bigger, which in turn means that I am getting bigger! She is becoming MUCH more active and at night we like to just watch her move in my tummy. Who knew how entertaining it could be?!?! I have a feeling she is going to be moving more and more as she gets bigger and starts to run out of space. I don't know where I get my long torso from, but thank you! I think she has enough room for now. 

Our doctor's appointments are getting ready to become more frequent as we move into the third trimester. I go next week for the glucose test. I hear it's not that bad as long as you don't fail and have to do the second test which is 3 hours long! Yikes! I like my sugar and carbs, but I hope everything will be okay. If not, then we will deal with it. My weight gain over Thanksgiving and Christmas has not been friendly, but at least this year I can blame it on being pregnant. What's my excuse for the previous 24 years?!? As long as baby is healthy, then Craig and I are happy! Dr. Collins says everything is "Just Perfect!" every time we see her, so I have to trust that. The belly is indeed getting bigger! 
Week 25 belly!
Week 26 belly on Christmas Eve!  No Bowser this week :(



No comments:

Post a Comment