Mackenzie's Birthday Countdown

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Santa Claus is coming to town

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

A Lot of Bowser and Mommy Time

Craig went out of town again for part of the week, so Bowser and I got to spend a lot of time together. He was a pretty good puppy, except for when he wasn't! He still likes to dig in the backyard and eat things that he's not supposed to. I keep hoping that one day he will out grow that. It just hasn't happened yet. Craig was in Virginia putting on the Iron Man of Gaming competition at another gaming convention. We sure did miss him a lot! Especially since he was gone for part of last week too. He should be home for a while now before hitting the road again in January. I stayed busy by going to a few craft shows this weekend. I probably spent too much  money, but I had a lot of fun! I actually went to the same craft show twice. The second time I got a lot of food items! We made the tortilla soup tonight for dinner, and it was delicious! 


The baby is starting to move around more and more everyday. I can feel them moving all the time. As the baby is getting bigger it is causing some pain, but that's okay! I know it's for a good cause! We go to the doctor again next Monday, and we get to see the baby!!! We are VERY excited!!! 


Week 19 Belly 
I had to get on Bowser's level for him to make
another appearance this week! He felt left out last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment