Mackenzie's Birthday Countdown

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Santa Claus is coming to town

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy Week

This week was super busy with school stuff and everything else going on. Craig is always busy at work, so this week was no different. He did do something a little out of the norm at the end of the week and take the day off on Friday!!! He needed a day to take a break mentally and physically. We should all do that more often. I did it on Monday! Maybe I was his inspiration! 
I went to "Just Between Friends" this week, which is a consignment sale for all things baby and mommy. I went with two of my sister-in-laws, Kelly and Holly, and met my sister, Denise, up there. It was very overwhelming when you first walk in because there is so much to look at. I ended up getting a few maternity clothes, a cute baby sling, a boppy, and an infant carrier headrest. All for under $50! Pretty good! 
School was crazy with so many things going on. Of course we had to celebrate the Rangers in the World Series and got to wear Rangers gear and jeans ALL WEEK!!! That's a big deal in teacher world. Some disappointing Ranger games, but we still have faith. We had a pep rally at school this week for Marcus High School, and I have never seen anything like that at an elementary school! The whole football team was there and many of the varsity cheerleaders. The kids look up to those athletes so much, it's inspiring for them. 
Saturday was week 17 for me and the baby, and they are definitely getting bigger! I had to go and buy some maternity pants that I know will fit me for the rest of the pregnancy. It's always fun to shop!!! 


Belly at Week 17
I'm rocking the glasses this week because I have a viral infection in BOTH eyes and my left eye is swollen. Excellent! I have to wear them for at least a week. Boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment